A successful course in the industry of Graphic Design since 1959
1959 Konstantinos Panagiotakakis establishes a small typographic unit in Athens. The production included flyers, small packages, stickers, and more.
1968 An extended investment plan for mechanical equipment and new building installations is completed at the industrial area of Athens, in Metamorfosi.
1976 An extended investment plan for mechanical equipment and new building installations is completed at the industrial area of Athens, in Metamorfosi.
1995 Panagiotis Panagiotakakis son of Konstantinos Panagiotakakis, takes over the management of the company, after completing his studies in Computer Engineering with specialization in CAD Software. He implements a new modernization plan by investing in mechanical equipment to upgrade the current facilities. Moreover, he completes the vertical integration of production unit by incorporating product design services and an art studio.
1997 A vacant lot, right next to the production unit, is being bought. In 1999 construction of the new building facilities are completed, resulting in 1770m2 total building space.
2001 The company is successfully integrated to the operational program “Competitiveness” of the Third Community Support Framework (2000-2006), implementing the new investment plan of mechanical modernization and of ISO 9001:2001 certification.
2002 A separate new production unit for patient information leaflets is being created in the new building facilities, using the latest technologies.
2003 A new four color offset printing machine is being purchased, in order to contribute in the constantly growing demand for patient information leaflets and packaging materials.
2005 A new investment plan for mechanical equipment is being implemented, which includes replacement of an old two color offset machine with a new latest technology 2 color offset machine, restoration of an old folding box sealing machine and the new purchase of a restored cutting machine for box configuration.
2006 The legal form of the company is changed from personal to a company with limited liability.
2011 The company is being recertified according to the new standard ISO 9001:2008, while it is being certified with ISO 14001:2004 and BS OHSAS 18001:2007. The company is successfully being integrated to the business program “Processing in the new conditions” by OPCE II performing a new investment plan for mechanical equipment upgrade.
2012 The company is successfully being integrated to the business program “National Contingency Reserve” supporting employment, creating a new job, and training seven other employees, in the latest technologies.
2013 The company is successfully being integrated to the business program “Competiveness and entrepreneurship” under the NSRF 2007 – 2013, modernizes its building facilities, creating new modern offices and customer reception areas. The company successfully completes the business program “National Contingency Reserve”.
2014 The installation of a new innovative system for quality control of pharmaceutical and cosmetic packages as well as patient information leaflets is completed, by using cutting edge technology machine vision techniques and ultramodern methods for identifying 2D barcode Datamatrix symbols. The company is creating its new website www.pangraph.gr.
The company is certified with the FSC® Standard for Chain of Custody, in order to supply cardboard and paper from Responsible Forest Management Resources and certify the products produced.
2015 The company invests in digital technology, buying two latest technology digital printing units (black and color).
2016 The company is successfully completing the Operational Program “COMPETITIVENESS & ENTREPRENEURSHIP”. Under this program an environmental energy saving action has been taken.
2017 The company is certified according to new standards ISO 9001: 2015, ISO 14001: 2015 and is re-certified according to OHSAS 18001: 2007.