Pangraph purchases raw materials directly from European and Greek paper and cardboard industries.
Pangraph provides you with FSC® certified cardboard and paper in order to you produce cartons and leaflets.
Selection of Raw Materials
Pangraph may advise you to select raw materials. ΑThen regardless of the certified FSC® paper, you can make a choice based to different priorities:
- printing result,
- stiffness and
Classification using the best option, based on the criteria mentioned above.
- If client’s priority is printing result, then the best choice is type GZ, while the next is type GC1.
- If client’s priority is rigidity, then the best choice is type GC2, while the next is type GC1.
- If client’s priority is price, then the best choice is type GD, while the next is type GT2.
From the moment the selection of the best raw material is done by the client, Pangraph commits itself as follows:
- Technical specifications will be available to every client, as well as the raw materials’ certifications.
- There will always be available in its warehouses sufficient quantity for client’s requirements (Permanent Availability of raw materials: 300 tones).
- Quality of raw material will not be altered and if need be, a letter of acceptance by the client will be required.
Raw Material Import
- Fully coated bleached cardboard of European origin type (GC1, GC2).
All of our industrial suppliers are certified with ISO 9001:2015 and their products are certified with FSC®.
ΤThese cardboards are extra white and hard and additionally the color does not fade away over time.
They are imported in various weights between 200gr to 380gr.
They are suitable for pharmaceutical and cosmetic boxes.
- European and Greek recycled cardboard, GT1, GT2 type.
ΌAll of our industrial suppliers are certified with ISO 9001:2015.
These cardboards are fairly white and hard.
They are imported in various weights between 300gr to 450gr.
They are suitable for pharmaceutical low cost boxes, as well as for production of general use and commercial purpose boxes.
- European writing paper.
All of our industrial suppliers are certified with ISO 9001:2015.
These cardboards are of particular whiteness, hardness and transparency.
They are imported in various weights between 40gr to 60gr.
They are suitable for patient information leaflets and behave impeccably during folding and while being automatically packaged.
Partners in this effort, are the following paper production companies:
Choosing Secondary Materials
Regarding the remaining materials used in our production line, Pangraph choses to work with a number of companies whose main goal and ongoing commitment is the “optimization of environmental impacts, during total product lifecycle”. So, we chose:
- The eco ink series of Flint Group Firm for pantone & cmyk printings, which are consistent with EC Regulation No 1907/2006- better known as REACH Regulation- in European Industry.
During raw materials selection, Flint Group abides strictly to the Materials Foreclosure List for inks and related products, as described by EUPIA ( www.eupia.org – prohibits the use of carcinogenetic, mutagenic and toxic substances, as well as extremely toxic (T+) or toxic (T) paints based on antimony, arsenic, cadmium, chromium (VI), led, mercury and selenium).
- Adhesive products by Henkel firm, specialized for packaging industry for gluing soft PVC film, glazed paper, cardboard and PP/PE treated surfaces. Approved for use with food packaging materials.
Raw Material Storage
Raw materials are all being stored in suitably configured facilities, adhering to the required temperature and humidity conditions, assuring preservation of their quality.
Pangraph ensures the choice of materials is done having in mind product quality, workers’ health protection and environment safeguarding.