In Pangraph we work daily for a better future, offering integrated solutions to our customers. Our ambition is to double the size of our business and reduce by half our environmental effects.
We depend on our people in order to do this, to which we offer opportunities to develop and evolve. We work in groups to achieve exceptional results. We believe the problem is just an opportunity that will give the solution.
Major priority for Pangraph’s management is the creation and maintenance of a healthy and safe work environment, by adhering to all relevant health and safety rules.
What to expect from us
- An encouraging work environment guided by a strong vision.
- Commitment for your personal and professional evolution.
- A culture based on performance.
- Recognition and reward for your performance.
What we expect from you
- Acceptance of company’s values and vision
- Effort to continuously improve.
- Dedication and enthusiasm.
Ask for employment opportunities at Pangraph by sending your recent C.V. along with a cover letter at email@example.com
By sending your CV, you give us the right to have a direct communication for positions that fit to your professional profile.
Also, by sending your CV through this website you accept the following terms & conditions:
- Sending your CV is at your own risk.
- By sending your CV, you declare that the contents in these data are accurate and true.
- Your CV and any other personal information entered on your CV application form contains “Personal Data” which is considered to be personal data in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament.
- By sending your CV, you give your consent to the required processing by Pangraph of your Personal Data in order to assess your ability for the position coverage for which you sent your CV, or to cover another position for which you are deemed to have the required skills during processing.
- For the purposes of Processing your Personal Data may be accessed by Pangraph employees. In addition, your Personal Data is transmitted and stored on Pangraph’s servers and also may be transferred to subcontractors intended only for the management and evaluation of CVs. Subcontractors are subject to strict contractual obligations regarding the management of personal data.
- After two (2) years from the submission of your CV, your Personal Data memo will be deleted. If Pangraph ultimately decides to retain your Personal Data to cover another position, it will notify you of this and seek your consent to this further processing, which you have the right to refuse.
- You also have the right to request the correction or erasure of your Personal Data under Articles 16 and 17 of Regulation 2016/679 respectively or the restriction of Processing based on Article 18 of Regulation 2016/679. Finally, you have the right to object to the Processing of Personal Data.
- From the moment you consent to the Processing of your Personal Data, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time, but this revocation does not affect the legality of the processing of that time.
- Thank you for your interest in working for Pangraph!