Privacy & Personal Data Protection Policy
WHO WE ARE
We are PANAGIOTAKAKIS K. PANAGIOTIS P.C. “Pangraph” and we process and protect your personal data that comes to our knowledge. We understand that this is a great responsibility and we work hard to protect your data.
You can find Privacy & Personal Data Protection Policy of PANAGIOTAKAKIS K. PANAGIOTIS P.C. “Pangraph” at link.
You can also find our Policy in greek language HERE.
Valid from 25 May 2018.
WHAT WE USE YOUR DATA FOR
We will use your data (collected electronically or in person), among other purposes, and to manage your visit to our website, to answer your questions and, if you wish, to send you personalized communications.
WHY WE USE YOUR DATA
We are legalized to process your data for a variety of reasons. The main reason is that we need to process them for our site visit, but there are other reasons that allow us to use them, including, among other things, our interest in answering your questions.
In any case, it is not required to provide data that constitutes personal data for simple browsing at https://www.pangraph.gr/.
WHO WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH
The personal data of our staff, our customers, our external providers and any other interested parties are not shared with any third party and may not be used by any third party without complying with the provisions of the Laws: Ν. 2472/97, Data Protection Directive (2016/679/EU), ePrivacy directive (2002/58/EC, modification 2009/136/EC), as they currently apply to the protection against the processing of personal data.
You have the right to access, correct or delete your personal data.
BEFORE YOU START…
We are transparent about what we do with your personal data, in order to understand in depth, the way we will use your data and your rights over to your data:
o You will also find additional information about any processing of your data while you cooperate with us.
WHO IS THE CONTROLER OF YOUR DATA
Your data controller is:
PANAGIOTAKAKIS K. PANAGIOTIS P.C. “Pangraph”, a company currently active in Greece, with the following scope: “Graphic Arts – Packaging”.
o Postal address: 54 Rodou & 34 Adrianeiou Str. PC 144 52, Metamorfosi, Greece.
o Email address of the Data Protection Officer: email@example.com .
WHY WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We collect, process and disclose your personal data only for specific and limited purposes. For example, in order to evaluate and handle any complaints, to develop and improve our company’s and website’s services, methods and functionality, as well as to provide personalized services.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Pangraph treats the security of your personal data very seriously. We do our best to protect your personal data from abuse, interference, loss, unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
The measures we use include implementing appropriate access controls, investing in the latest information security capabilities, and ensuring that personal data is encrypted and rendered anonymous, wherever possible.
Access to your personal data is only allowed to our employees and associates, only when required and subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations when processed by third parties.
HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR DATA
We will keep your personal data for as long as necessary for the purpose for which it is processed.
We keep the identifiable data we collect directly for targeting purposes for as little time as possible, and then we use measures to permanently delete them.
We actively look at the personal data we have and delete it in a safe way, or in some cases render it anonymous when there is no legal or business need to keep it.
Regardless of how we process your data for the time strictly necessary to achieve the intended purpose, we will then keep it properly stored and protected for the length of time that processing could arise, in accordance with the legislation in force. Once passed the period of limitation for all claims will proceed to delete personal data.
WHAT YOUR RIGHTS ARE WHEN MAKING YOUR DATA AVAILABLE TO US
Here are described your rights with respect to your personal data and how they are processed. You can exercise these rights at any time. Below we provide a preview of these rights along with what this implies for you. You can exercise your rights by sending an email or submitting a request through the contact form on our website.
- The right to information. You have the right to receive clear, transparent and comprehensible information about how we use your personal data and rights. We therefore provide you with the information in this Statement.
- The right to access and correction. You have the right to access, correct or update your personal data at any time. We understand the importance of this and if you want to exercise your rights, please contact us.
- The right of data portability. The personal data you have given us is portable. This means that they can be moved, copied or transferred electronically under certain conditions.
- The right to erase (right to be forgotten). Under certain circumstances, you have the right to ask us to delete your data. If you want to delete the personal data we have, please let us know and we will take appropriate steps to respond to your request in accordance with legal requirements. If the personal data we collect is no longer needed for any purpose and does not oblige us to maintain them, we will do our best to erase or destroy them.
- The right to restriction of processing. Under certain circumstances, you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. You have the right to complain directly to a local supervisory authority on how we process your personal data.
- The right to withdraw consent. If you have given your consent to anything concerning your personal data (i.e. we rely on your consent as the legal basis for processing your personal data), you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time (though if you do so, does not mean that what we have done to your personal data up to that point is illegal). You may withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time by contacting us with the information provided below.
CHANGES IN PRIVATE POLICY
Pangraph is committed to ensure maximum security and confidentiality of data collected from the website.
The website uses the electronic security protocol Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). SL uses methods for secure data exchange, establishing a secure Internet connection and preventing malicious actions. The browser used by the user informs him that he is on a secured website with the symbol of the SSL certificate and guarantees the secure exchange of data.
INFORMATION ON COOKIES
Our website visitors use different web browsing software and different computers. In order to further facilitate your visits with the technology you use, we automatically record the browser type (e.g. Internet Explorer, Firefox) and the operating system (e.g. Windows, MacOS, Android) used by a visitor, as well as the name of the visitor’s internet service provider. We also record the total number of visitors to our site in a cumulative way so that we can update and improve our site. This process does not export personal information. This data shows us whether more visitors prefer specific features or parts of the site than others, which helps us to keep our site up to date with new material that is of interest to most of our visitors.
What COOKIES do we use
The use of these Cookies is necessary to perform the necessary functions of the site. Examples of features include linking to the website, browsing, communication etc. Without these Cookies, the website will be downplayed so you cannot navigate smoothly to it.
There is no sharing
Performance & Usability
The use of these cookies allows us to collect data to analyze the use of our site. They are used to improve the use of our website. These cookies do not collect information that identifies the visitor and the information is aggregated and hence anonymous.
Data is shared in the google.com domain. For more information, please refer to the Google Data Protection Policy: //policies.google.com/privacy
How to deactivate COOKIES
You can deactivate the save of cookies via the browser or you can delete those already existing. Please refer to instructions of individual browsers to be guided on how cookies are deactivated.
In this case, there is a possibility that some parts of the webpage may not be operative.
For more information, please visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/types?hl=en.
Other terms and conditions of use
Use of this website is permitted under the following terms and conditions:
You agree to use this website only for lawful purposes and in a manner that does not violate the rights, nor will it restrict or prohibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party. Messages displaying one or more of the following properties are strictly forbidden:
- Content illegal or harmful, such as defamatory, abusive, violent, vulgar, pornographic, or violating the personality and privacy of third parties.
- Content causing harm to minors.
- Content contrary to morality or public policy.
- Content that is spam (unsolicited commercial communication – advertising).
- Direct or indirect commercial advertisements and generally promotional actions of persons, products or services.
- Offensive or derogatory references to natural or legal persons or protected distinctive features (trademarks, brands, business names, etc.), interception or generally violation of third party privacy (such as publication, collection and / or storage of personal data of others users), the imitation of any legal or natural person or a false statement about the identity of the user.
- Publishing or reporting links to illegal software or methods of disabling software protection, as well as any other content (images, music tracks, etc.) of material that violates copyright, as well as“peertopeer” links.
- Content or files containing harmful material (virus etc.).
- References or links to other websites with illegal or harmful content.
Website content and services, images, graphics, photographs, drafts, texts and generally all the site’s files are protected under the relevant provisions of national law, EU law and international conventions. None of these may be sold, copied, modified, reproduced, republished, or distributed in any way except in the case of the individual storage of a single copy of a portion of the content in a single PC for non-commercial, personal or academic / educational use and in this case only by indicating their origin from the site, without affecting in any way the relevant intellectual property rights (copywrite). The names, images, logos and distinctive features representing the website, or third parties and their products or services are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective websites or third parties, protected by applicable trademark and copyright laws. The visitor / user of the site understands and accepts that he / she does not have the right to copy, commercialize, sell, resell, reproduce, distribute in any way all or part of the content of the site. If you need more information about using the content, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any communication that you transmit to us through the website or transmit or post to any public site on the website, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, ideas or the like, is and will be treated as non-confidential and non-exclusive data.
The above terms and conditions of use of the website, as well as any modification, change or alteration thereof, are subject and supplemented by Greek law, the law of the European Union and the relevant international treaties. Any provision of these terms is contrary to law, automatically ceases to apply and will be withdrawn from the present, without in any way undermining the validity of the other terms.
If these terms and conditions are not fully accepted, use of this site must be terminated immediately.
The views of the users of this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of Pangraph.
p style=”text-align: justify;”>Last update on 25<strong